|DEPUTY SANGHARAJ SHREEMAD SATYAPRIYA MOHATHERO|
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Prime Minister
October 02, 2012
The Prime Minister
The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Through: His Excellency, the high commissioner of Bangladesh Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand.
This is an appeal to you as the Buddhist monks from Bangladesh, Who are studying in various Universities and the educational institutes in Thailand.
We, on behalf of all the Bangladeshi Buddhist Monks living in Thailand, would like to extend our humble request to protect extreme atrocity upon Bangladeshi Buddhist communities by Islamic fundamentalists with the regard of the present Communal Violence in Cox’s Bazar District, Ramu, Ukhiya, Teknaf, Patiya, Chittagong district and all over the country. On 29th to 30th September 2012, Muslims protesters have attacked Buddhist Monasteries and villages in above mentioned areas. According to our families, relatives, some Buddhist organizations in Bangladesh and BD24.com News, BBC News, CNN, Bangkok post and other popular News papers media, Muslims have been brutally firing, smashing and attacking the minority Buddhists in Bangladesh. The victims have added that their possessions have been stolen before their homes were destroyed. They are rampaging through Buddhist neighborhoods, smashing statues, burning down many monasteries, attacking many Buddhist houses and looting precious properties. The violence is spreading to the outskirts of the port city of Chittagong, where a Hindu temple was also attacked.
This is one of the worst religious attacks in Bangladesh history. The assailants set fire to more than 21 Buddhist Monasteries and 75 houses including the shops and business centers. Monasteries have been seriously damaged in the hateful attack and killed 7 people, including a Buddhist novice and a Buddhist monk seriously wounded. A 100-feet length under-construction Buddha statues and sculptures was also ravaged in Bimukti Bidarshan meditation Centre in the above mentioned locality.
The extreme torching and outraging are spreading all over the country but the security administration department cannot bring the situation under control on time. Due to all the brutal assassins, we are anxious about our families, relatives, friends, religion and peace of the nation.
The minor groups such as Buddhist, Christian and Hindu who live in plane districts are passing their days with the fear of being killed by Muslim extremists in Bangladesh. Especially Buddhist community is suffering due to barbarous communal attack and atrocity carried out by the Muslim extremists in Bangladesh. They are seriously disappointed and frustrated for this ongoing situation. Thousands of peoples were displaced from their own residence and they fled in the jungle to save their lives. These types of unexpected human right violations have been being committed on Buddhist community by the Muslim extremists all over the country in Bangladesh.
Therefore, we humbly request to the concerned authority to take a pragmatic step to protect extreme atrocity upon Bangladeshi Buddhist communities by Islamic fundamentalists.
We all Buddhist monks and novices studying in various Universities and educational centers in Thailand would like to make an appeal to draw your kind attention to stop the series of terrific violence attack on Buddhist community that continuously being committed by the Muslim extremists in different parts of Bangladesh.
We would like to kindly request to the ambassador of Bangladesh in Thailand to send this memorandum to the prime minister of Bangladesh so that the necessary steps could be taken against the human right violation on Buddhist community in Bangladesh. We consider that it is our duty to seek your sympathetic support to prevent these types of brutalities and atrocities on the Buddhist community in Bangladesh. Hereby, we are making an appeal for taking immediate actions and demand exemplary punishment for the Muslim extremists who unrest entire country.
( Phra Nandabangsha Bhikkhu)
Bangladeshi Buddhist monks in Thailand
This is a deemed list of damaging on the brutal attack
September 29, 2012,
Cox’s bazar district Ramu upazilla:
1. Ramu Central Sima Buddhist Monastery
2. Ramu Maitry Buddhist Monastery
3. Ramu Chakmarkul Buddhist Monastery
4. Bimutti Vipassan meditation centre
5. Uttar mitachari bana Buddhist Monastery
6. Jhilongja Buddhist Monastery
Cox’s bazar district Ukhiya upajilla
1. Coat bazar central Sudharson Buddhist Monastery
2. Rejurkul Saddhamma bikash Buddhist Monastery
3. Valukia kalachand boijoyanto Buddhist Monastery
4. Ukhiya Jadi ancient Buddhist Monastery
5. Jalia palong Shanti niketon Buddhist Monastery
6. Mariccya benuban Buddhist Monastery
7. Mariccya dipangkor Buddhist Monastery
8. Saddhangkur Buddhist Monastery
9. Hangor ghona Buddhist Monastery
10. Shilerchara Buddhist Monastery
Cox’s bazar district Teknaf upajilla
1. Hoaikkhong Buddhist Monastery
2. Hnila choudhury para Buddhist Monastery
3. Marma Buddhist Monastery
Chittagong district Patiya upajilla
1. Kolargao Buddhist Monastery
2. Lakera Buddhist Monastery
What the pragmatic step should be taken immediately
1. Stop atrocity and brutality on Barua Buddhist and indigenous Buddhist community in Bangladesh.
2. Protect Buddhist community in Bangladesh.
3. Save the Buddhist of Bangladesh.
4. To ensure a proper security for Buddhist peoples in Bangladesh
5. Save our beloved sisters and mothers.
6. We demand judicial inquiry / trail
7. Restore the damaged monastery and houses immediately
8. Ensure the treatment of the victims and support to them
9. Give proper respect to the Buddhist monks and devotees
10. We want to live peacefully with equal rights
11. We want an ensure of religious, cast, creed and national equality
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.